Go deeper in the adidas men's PureBOOST DPR, a low profile shoe that brings you closer to the ground.
Featuring an 80% boost™ midsole, the PureBOOST DPR boasts a one-piece seamless knitted upper that follows the natural movement of your foot. The spacious toe box allows your foot to splay naturally on landing and is complemented by the adaptive Stretchweb outsole for a smooth transition.
The construction of the PureBOOST DPR makes it ideal for running shorter distances and also for cross training and leisure wear.
- Category: Natural movement / cross training
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 258g
- adidas boost™ midsole technology is a highly responsive cushioning system that gives back the energy that you put in
- ARAMIS-inspired one-piece seamless knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs;
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole provides excellent traction and flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A