The adidas Supernova Sequence 9 combines the reliable motion control of STABLEFRAME with the excellent cushioning properties of the boost™ midsole.
STABLEFRAME helps guide your foot through its transition from landing to take off in a natural movement, helping to prevent excessive rolling of the foot. The upper is made from a lightweight and breathable mesh, with overlays and an external heel counter providing additional support.
The stable element of the Sequence is complimented by a layer of boost™, a revolutionary midsole material that keeps every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
To keep you sure-footed in all weather conditions, the Sequence 9 features a Continental™ Rubber outsole, providing excellent traction on wet and dry runs.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 324g (UK size 8.5)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Engineered mesh upper with synthetic overlays for added support
- STABLEFRAME controls and maximises energy for every step
- Stable band construction holds the foot while allowing natural flexibility
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A