Feel the power of your best run in the adidas men's Ultra Boost, a neutral running shoe featuring full-length boost™ technology.
The high energy return midsole cushioning is made by fusing together thousands of boost™ foam pellets that respond to the energy of your own stride to propel you forward. Tested in high heat and extreme cold conditions, boost™ doesn't break down like standard EVA foam soles and has an extremely high rate of post-run recovery.
In this edition of the Ultra Boost, adidas have updated the Primeknit upper. You still experience the adaptive four-way stretch fabric that runners have come to love, however the fibers have been more finely tuned to produce a more hardwearing end product. The foot-hugging Primeknit is overlayed by a supportive lace cage in the guise of the iconic adidas three-stripe to secure a lockdown fit.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 346g
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever with excellent energy return, meaning the more you give, the more you get
- Updated adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Iconic three-stripes act as a supportive cage which wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole provides extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Staff Review
Staff Review No