This may be the world record holding marathon shoe but you don't have to be training for 26.2 to appreciate the adidas adios boost™ 2.
Featuring revolutionary boost™ foam in the midsole for unbeatable energy return, this light, low profile running shoe is made for racing and fast training.
The clover-shaped upper features Coolever mesh for heat and sweat management and is finished with environmentally responsible, solvent-free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays.
Non-slip performance lining couple with a moulded responsive EVA sockliner provides an anatomical fit and step-in comfort, while the extended TORSION® SYSTEM assures natural midfoot integrity.
To compliment the boost™ technology, the outsole cleverly combines ADIWEAR™ and QUICKSTRIKE, for the ultimate in lightweight, high-wear durability, and Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Category: Lightweight / racing
- Heel / toe offset: 9mm
- Weight: 200g
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Clover-shaped Coolever mesh upper for heat and sweat management and increased performance
- Environmentally responsible, solvent-free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for energy return in the forefoot and natural integrity in the midfoot
- Molded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability
- Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A