The adidas Supernova ST has been designed to make your run feel effortless while providing energised stability for a smooth and responsive ride.
Energy returning boost™ cushioning has been increased on the medial side of the shoe, creating a dual density midsole for runners who benefit from increased support.
The upper is made from a breathable mesh with great stretch and recovery, coupled with an external heel counter that hugs and guides your foot without compromising the natural movement of your Achilles.
The outsole of the Supernova blends the natural movement allowed by Stretchweb with the grip of Continental™ Rubber so you can feel sure-footed in all conditions.
- Category: Stable
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 256g
- Dual density boost™ cushioning on the medial side provides ENERGIZED STABILITY for a smooth, responsive ride
- Engineered mesh upper is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit
- Seamless lightweight TPU quarter panels for support with every step
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A