The Asics GT-2000 4 is a daily training shoe designed to meet the needs of moderate over-pronators, while also providing excellent cushioning for long runs.
The introduction of Convergence GEL technology means the GEL is closer to the foot, improving shock attenuation and comfort.
A redesigned upper features fewer seams and overlays, reducing weight and providing an improved fit.
Support has been bolstered through the inclusion of internal strapping on the medial side and a stronger heel counter.
The Ortholite Lasting and sock-liner enhance overall comfort, guaranteeing a plush ride.
- Category: Stability . Motion Control
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 306g
- AHAR+ Ride
- Bunion Window
- ComforDry™ Sockliner
- Convergence GEL
- Discrete Eyelets
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System
- FluidRide™ Midsole
- Gender Specific Cushioning
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology
- Guidance Trusstic™ System Technology
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A