Set the pace in the Asics women's GT-1000 5 running shoes.
A training option for runners who need moderate support in a cushioned shoe, the stabilising tech of the GT-1000 5 effectively guides the foot from landing, through transition and into take off.
The lightweight and breathable upper hugs your foot for a sock-like fit.
- Category: Moderate stability
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 266g
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVA® MIDSOLE MATERIAL - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M REFLECTIVE - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLID RUBBER OUTSOLE - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- COMFORDRY ™ LASTING - This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A