For runners looking to balance moderate stability with plush cushioning, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 remains a perennial favourite.
Brooks have not strayed too far from version 16 in this edition of their Go-To-Shoe. This streamlined update is lighter and feels softer underfoot, thanks to an updated V-Groove on the outsole.
The breathable mesh upper features supportive overlays that work in tandem with the Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar, helping to keep your foot in a natural motion cycle, from landing through to toe-off.
You might expect such a supportive shoe to feel heavy and stiff but the GTS 17 has been designed feel fast and responsive. BIOMOGO DNA cushioning feels plush, with the padded tongue and heel counter completing the feeling of 360° comfort. The full-length Segmented Crash Pad adapts to different landing styles, so whether you’re a heel striker or land mid-foot you can expect a super smooth transition.
- Category: Support
- Heel / toe drop: 12mm
- Weight: 252g
- BIOMOGO DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride.
- Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar guides the body back into its natural motion path
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad acccomodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated V-Groove creates a more natural release for a soft, smooth feel underfoot
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets
- Staff Review
Staff Review No