The Brooks Ravenna 4 is a daily training option suitable for those who require a mildly supportive shoe, or for neutral runners looking for that little bit extra on longer runs.
Updates from version 3 include more cushioning and a more flexible forefoot, allowing a more fluid toe-off. The addition of an adjustable band in the saddle makes for a more comfortable fit in the midfoot while still allowing for natural foot movement.
- Category: Mild support
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 264g
Note: Whilst a similar fit to the Adrenaline GTS, the Ravenna 4 has noticeably more arch support. Runners with low arches are advised to try the shoe on prior to purchase.
- Rearfoot and forefoot DNA: Adaptive cushioning and resiliency
- Stacked BioMoGo Midsole: Biodegradable, durable cushioning
- Omega Grooves: Increased natural flexibilty
- 3D Catepillar Heel Crash Pad: Smooth heel laydown
- Blown rubber forefoot: Durable and soft
- Adjustable 3D Arch Saddle: More dynamic stretch material to wrap the instep and secure the foot
- Element mesh upper: Moisture management & breathable
- Guidance specific Last: Flexible, moderate toe spring
- 5mm BioMoGo profile sockliner: Custom fit, maximum cushioning
- Staff Review
Staff Review No