The Brooks Trance 12 has been updated to provide greater comfort for runners who require a stability shoe.
In the upper, the heel counter has been moved to the outside of the shoe to enhance the feel of the BioMoGo Profile Sockliner. The Tongue Tied lacing system prevents the tongue of the shoe from slipping down during your workout.
The Trance 12 features a segmented crash pad, so you can enjoy a smoother transition from landing through to toe-off, and full length adaptive DNA in the midsole for highly responsive and durable cushioning.
With more flexibility than previous models, the Brooks Trance 12 is a great blend of cushioning and support.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 281g
- Heel counter moved to outside of shoe for more interior comfort
- Omega Flex Grooves: Enhances midsole flexibility
- Full Length DNA: Adaptive cushioning and resiliency
- Stacked BioMoGo Midsole: Biodegradable, durable cushioning
- Full Length 3D Caterpillar Crash Pad: Smooth heel laydown & transition to toe off
- Tuned Density Midsole: Customized cushioning based on runner weight
- Blown Rubber Forefoot: Durable and soft
- 5mm BioMoGo Profile Sockliner: Custom fit, maximum cushioning
- Element Mesh Upper: Moisture management & breathable
- Tongue Tied Lacing System: Prevents tongue migration
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Customized stability for a smoother transition