Like the Wind is a running magazine like no other, dedicated not to how we run but why. It is the product born from the passion for running shared by a husband and wife and laid out in print.
Each issue is a collection of anecdotes and experiences donated by runners, accompanied by beautiful illustrations and stunning photography.
Issue #5 of Like the Wind is packed from cover to cover with fascinating stories. Contributions in this issue include:
- The magazine's first piece of running fiction about spirituality, running and second chances for mankind
- An excerpt from the first graphic novel retelling the story of Steve Prefontaine’s life
- A report from a return to the good old days of distance running on the track
- A look back at the athletics career of Seb Coe with words from the man himself
- A story about how a love of trail running started with a cup of tea
- A heart-breaking message to a lost running partner
The magazine is skillfully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper: the small team at Like the Wind are doing everything they can to make the magazine as good for the environment as it is for your running mojo.
Being a printed publication, there are a limited number of copies of Like the Wind printed so when they are gone, they’re gone.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A