Like the Wind is a running magazine like no other, dedicated not to how we run but why. It is the product born from the passion for running shared by a husband and wife and laid out in print.
Each issue is a collection of anecdotes and experiences donated by runners, accompanied by beautiful illustrations and stunning photography.
Issue #4 of Like the Wind contains 100 pages of beautiful stories and illustrations with contributions from a whole range of runners including:
- Bill ‘Boston’ Rodgers on an incident in a race with a dog
- Paralympian gold medalist Noel Thatcher on running reluctantly
- Dakota Jones in a tale of a run with Kilian Jornet over gaping crevasses
- Guy Oliver explains why his Dad is a running inspiration in spite of the woolen jumpers
- Alex Rotas presents photos of masters athletes in the 80s and 90s sprinting for gold
The magazine is skillfully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper: the small team at Like the Wind are doing everything they can to make the magazine as good for the environment as it is for your running mojo.
Being a printed publication, there are a limited number of copies of Like the Wind printed so when they are gone, they’re gone.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A