The Mizuno Wave Hitogami 4 is a weapon of speed for runners looking for a fast paced shoe with plenty of cushioning.
In terms of fit and feel, the Hitogami 4 doesn't stray from version 3, however the updated upper offers a more streamlined look and feel.
This is a great race day shoe, suitable for distances from 5k up to half marathon, with a durable outsole and U4iC midsole cushioning to keep you comfortable over greater distances.
Designed using Mizuno 3D fit, the Hitogami 4 delivers the snug and secure ride that fans have come to expect from this shoe.
- Category: Lightweight / racing
- Heel / toe drop: 9mm
- Weight: 225g
- Parallel Wave plate: Uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability
- DynamationFit system: uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- AIRmesh upper: allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort
- X10 heel insert: Extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- Blown rubber in forefoot for improved durability, softness and grip
- U4ic midsole: A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and perfomance, while being extremely lighweight
- Premium insock: A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A