The challenge: Design a shoe that replaces two fan favourites, the Wave Precision and Wave Elixir.
The result: a lightweight, lower profile training shoe suitable for neutral runners and mild over-pronators.
Mizuno men's Wave Sayonara running shoes feature Mizuno's unique U4iC midsole technology, resulting in a great cushioning to weight ratio. U4ic weighs 30% less than AP+ but doesn't comprompise on comfort or responsiveness.
The Wave Sayonara is great for both training and racing and the midsole geometry offers a little extra support for longer runs. At 10mm, the heel to toe differential is lower than most Mizuno training shoes which adds to the Sayonara's dynamic feel.
- Weight: 224g
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Parallel Wave® Technology, provides impact protection and a smoother ride by dissipating impact forces away from the foot.
- G3 grip in the forefoot promises great traction (particularly in dewy or damp roads), and X10 in the high-wear, heel area offers added durability.
- Air mesh upper is lightweight, breathable and flexible with a similar fit to the Wave Precision
- The no-sew upper design, with printed overlays and hot-melt internal straps across the forefoot, hold the foot secure in the midfoot
- Roomy toe box allows your feet to splay naturally
- Dynamotion Fit™ technologies that create an upper which moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A