The Ascend series is a favourite with trail runners seeking a faster, medium profile running shoe with good cushioning, grip and stability.
Mizuno's Wave Ascend 6 does not disappoint.
With the midsole upgraded from version 5 to AP+ premium midsole compound you can expect a more springy and cushioned ride but with the same great traction you'd expect from an Ascend.
There's room in the toe box to allow your foot to splay naturally on landing and tackle downhills comfortably, and plenty of flex for surefooted ascents.
- Category: Trail
- Heel / toe drop: 12mm
- Weight: 330g
- SmoothRide Engineered, Composite Double Fan Wave provides support and cushioning in a low profile model, built to handle the rigours of trail running.
- Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Enhanced Fit Technology works with your foot to provide the optimum fit throughout the gait cycle.
- AP midsole provides a resilient base for maximum responsiveness with every foot strike.
- Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber, X-10, allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Bi-Directional outsole rubber synthetic leather compound breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions.
- Removable anatomically moulded sockliner.
- AIRmesh upper maintains a high standard of breathability.
- Staff Review
Staff Review No