The Mizuno Wave Hitogami is a trainer that's light, low and makes you want to run fast. It's lean enough for racing, but has an efficient, stable ride that makes it a great choice for fast training days.
Supernatural powers of speed, U4ic midsole offers amazing cushioning to weight ratio, Dynamotion internal supports system guides and holds foot.
Every inch and every second count, so the Wave Hitogami 2 was designed to be light, flexible and efficient.
A Parallel Wave heel in the light, low profile U4ic midsole offers a responsive, road-hugging ride.
- U4iC - A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's AP+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- AirMesh - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- X10 - Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- G3 Sole - G3, a new performance outsole component that enhances traction where needed most and reduces weight.
- Intercool - Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- Surface: Road
- Shoe Weight: 190g
- Drop: 9mm
- Staff Review
Staff Review No