The Mizuno Men's Ronin 4 is a versatile and lightweight racing flat for neutral runners.
The Ronin 4 is fast and flexible and features a wider toe box to allow your foot to splay naturally.
Lighter than the Ronin 3, version 4 has G3 outsole to provide great traction without weighing you down.
The Ronin 4 is an excellent shoe for speed sessions and racing over most distances, including full marathon for efficient runners.
- Category: Lightweight / racing
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 170g
- Mizuno Wave - Parallel Wave provides lightweight cushioning, perfect for neutral runners.
- Forefoot Flex control - for effortless transition from landing through to take off.
- X-10 - durable carbon rubber alllows for longer wear in high impact areas and more traction at heel strike.
- SmoothRide Technology - outsole and midsole platform which minimises changes in velocity to give the smoothest ride possible.
- G3 Sole - a lightweight outsole material which provides reliable traction.
- Airmesh Upper - lightweight and breathable, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- Removeable INSOCK - provides extra cushioning for the foot and body.
- AP Midsole - lightweight and responsive cushioning material which also adds to the durability of the shoe.
- Staff Review
Staff Review No