Mizuno Wave Ascend 7 is a fast and flexible, yet well cushioned trail running shoe.
As well as being seven grams lighter than the previous model, the Ascend 7 has a redesigned, sleek looking upper. The introduction of a toe-cap provides additional forefoot protection against rocks and roots.
Mizuno have retained all of the features that keep this shoe a favourite for off-road adventures; excellent traction, wide toe box for comfortable descents and plenty of flex and grip for surefooted ascents.
- Category: Trail
- Heel / toe drop: 12mm
- Weight: 323g
- Smoothride Engineering minimises the rapid acceleration and decelaration of the foot through the running gait cycle by reducing shock vibration and increasing flexibility.
- Composite Double Fan Wave provides a balanced combination of support and cushioning.
- Dynamotion Fit works with your foot to provide the optimum fit throughout the gait cycle.
- AP midsole offers resilient base for maximum responsiveness with every foot strike.
- Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber, X-10, allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Bi-Directional outsole rubber synthetic leather compound provides great traction in most conditions.
- Moulded EVA removeable sockliner .
- AIRmesh upper maintains a high standard of breathability .
- Synthetic rubber toe-cap protects the toe in mountainous and trail environments.
- Multi-directional lugs enhances grip, even in wet conditions.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A