Mizuno Women's Wave Harrier 3 is a low profile, lightweight and grippy trailrunning shoe.
The aggressive outsole adapts to the terrain, providing reliable traction in more extreme conditions.
The Harrier 3 has been discontinued by Mizuno, much to the dismay of its loyal fans. We still have limited stock remaining.
- Composite Double Fan Wave - Balanced combination of support and cushioning.
- SmoothRide Technology - Outsole and midsole platform are engineered with smoothride which minimises changes in velocity to give the smoothest ride possible.
- AP Midsole - A Lightweight responsive midsole compound designed to provide decent cushioning with extra durability.
- Soft Durable AIRmesh - With seamless toe box for superb comfort and cooling.
- X10 Durable Carbon Rubber - Allows for longer wear in high abrasion areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- Multi-Directional Lugs Outsole - It is engineered with a rubber compound that enhances grip in wet conditions.
- Moulded EVA Removeable Sockliner - Moulded into the shape of the foot for a custom fit and long term lightweight cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - The Wave Plate provides excellent cushioning by dispersing the force of impact across a larger surface.
- Wet Traction - Bi-directional outsole rubber synthetic leather compound breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions.
- Synthetic Leather Toe-Cap - Protects the toe in mountainous and trail environments.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A