The Mizuno Wave Hitogami 3 is a lightweight and responsive shoe, great for race day and faster training sessions.
Mizuno's unique U4ic midsole offers amazing cushioning to weight ratio, while the Dynamotion internal support system guides and holds the foot.
The upper of the Hitogami 3 is made with AIRmesh, which helps to maintain a high standard of breathability, complimented with a removable premium insock for additional comfort.
Built for durability, X10 carbon runner in the outsole allows for longer wear and added traction as you make ground contact.
- Category: Performance / racing
- Heel / toe offset: 9mm
- Weight: 190g
- U4ic - Unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno’s ap+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- Air Mesh - Maintains a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- X-10 - Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- G3 Sole - Performance outsole component that enhances traction where needed most without adding unecessary weight.
- Intercool - A full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- High-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- Wave Plate constructed from pebax Rnew™, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high performance characteristics
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A