The Mizuno Wave Hitogami replaces the racing favourites, the Ronin and the Musha. Although a little heavier than its predecessors, the Hitogami is still lean and responsive, making it ideal for long distance racing and fast training.
This neutral shoe’s thin mesh upper locks your foot in for a secure fit, and features a design inspired by the Japanese Kabuki Theater.
Mizuno's innovative U4ic midsole is cushioned without compromising on ground-feel, while a Wave plate in the heel provides impact protection.
- Category: Neutral / lightweight / racing
- Heel / toe drop: 9mm
- Weight: 227g
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resislient cushioning across the midfoot region.
- Kabuki-inspired overlays wrap around the midfoot for added support.
- Flat-bottomed last combines with a low toe-spring to improve stability in the forefoot.
- Smooth G3 Forefoot Rubber provides optimal smoothness from landing through to toe-off.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Allows air to fully permeate the shoe.
- SmoothRide Technology - Increases flexibility and creates a smooth, rocking motion through the running gait.
- Staff Review
Staff Review No