A great mileage training shoe for the moderate over-pronator who doesn't want to compromise on cushioning, the Mizuno Wave Inspire 11 gives great support but feels smooth and fast.
This Inspire 11 features a lightweight midsole with an extended Wave Plate to provide the support you need.
The breathable upper with Dynamotion Fit offers a secure and comfortable feel for your foot, meaning the Inspire 11 leaves you free to enjoy the miles.
- Category: Stability
- Weight: 227g
- Heel / toe drop: 12mm
- U4ic midsole is well cushioned without compromising on performance.
- SR Touch cushioning absorbs shock and is lighter with fast rebound properties for a smooth transition.
- X10 is Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber, offering high wear and excellent traction at the heel.
- Airmesh upper maintains a high standard of breathability to allow the foot to remain cool.
- Wide, well cushioned tongue
- Spacious toe-box to allow foot to splay naturally
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A