Proving that support doesn't mean clunky, the Mizuno Wave Paradox provides a light and cushioned ride for moderate to severe over-pronators.
Full-length composite Double Fan Wave controls overpronation by engaging Wave plate earlier.
The Paradox offers a sock-like fit, thanks to the seamless overlays on the upper, providing support and comfort over the miles .
The presence of Mizuno's U4ic midsole means you will struggle to find another shoe which offers such a high level of stability at such a low weight, making this a great running shoe for both long steady runs and shorter, faster sessions.
- Category: Moderate / high stability
- Heel / toe drop: 11mm
- Weight: 252g
- MIZUNO WAVE TECHNOLOGY © - Inspired by nature, Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- SMOOTHRIDE - Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
- SR TOUCH - Advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock and with its fast rebound properties, keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- DYNAMOTION FIT - Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
- U4IC - Unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's ap+ midsole, but is approximatley 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- AIRMESH - Maintains a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- X10 - Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A