The Mizuno Wave Rider 16 delivers a harmonious balance of lightweight feel, sculpted fit and exquisitely smooth ride.
By maximizing the responsive action of Mizuno's innovative Wave plate technology, the Wave Rider continues to define and create the brilliant run experience.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 13mm
- Weight: 280g
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Inspired by nature, Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- Gender Engineering - Based on biomechanical research into the differences between men’s and women’s gait. Mizuno constructs the Midsole/Outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort.
- AP+ - Offers increased rebound and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight performance.
- Intercool - Solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation channels.
- AIRmesh - Maintains a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- Smoothride - Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
- SR Touch - Advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock and with its fast rebound properties, keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- X10 - Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A