The Mizuno women's Wave Rider 20 celebrates this icon of impressive runs with the launch of Mizuno's new midsole concept: the Cloud Wave™.
The Cloud Wave™ delivers a more responsive ride with increased comfort without straying from the original Wave feel that Wave Rider fans have come to know and love.
Further updates from the Wave Rider 19 include the insertion of a U4icX heel wedge for a smoother landing, and new U4icX strobel lasting board for increased comfort and cushioning underfoot.
The upper is engineered from a lightweight and breathable mesh and fitted with a premium grade sockliner.
- Category: Neutral / cushion
- Heel / toe drop: 12mm
- Weight: 245g
- Mizuno Cloudwave™ midsole
- Smoothride: An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- DynamationFit system: Uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Mizuno Intercool: Solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- U4icX: An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds, for an energised and super-comfortable run.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A