From the back of your heel to the tips of your toes, everything about the Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 is designed to provide you with a smooth, stable and fast ride.
The clever placement of a Nike Air unit in the forefoot of the Structure 19 provides highly responsive cushioning without adding to the stack height of the shoe.
Triple density foam in the midsole works to prevent your foot from rolling too far inwards without compromising on natural movement.
Breathable Flymesh in the upper is complimented with flattened Flywire cabling, which wraps around your foot for a comfortable but stable fit.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe drop: 9mm
- Weight: 317g
- Full, mesh inner sleeve for breathability and a sock-like fit
- Internal heel counter for a snug, secure fit
- Waffle outsole provides durability and multi-surface traction
- Rubber crash rail on lateral outsole creates soft, smooth transitions
- Deep flex grooves allow for natural flex in the forefoot
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A