The Nike Free 5.0 is an ideal entry level option for runners looking to make the transition into a natural movement shoe.
Lightweight and low profile, the 5.0 is the most cushioned shoe in the Nike Free collection.
The engineered mesh upper is super stretchy and moulds to your foot shape, with no seams or overlays to rub or cause irritation. Hexagonal flex grooves in the sole allow your foot to flex naturally from landing through to toe-off.
The Nike Free 5.0 is also a great option for gym work.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 227g
- Full bootie construction for seamless comfort
- No-sew overlays provide support and durability without added weight
- Moulded sock liner mimics your foot's shape for added support
- Sandwich mesh tongue provides comfort and ventilation
- Solid rubber under the toe enhances traction and durability
- Waffle grip pattern on the outsole absorbs impact and adds responsiveness
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A