The Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 men's running shoe uses advanced technology to keep the foot secure and supported, while maintaining a superior level of low-profile, lightweight cushioning.
This shoe features multiple pronation-control features and a snug, comfortable fit that enables no-distraction runs.
The upper of this shoe is fitted wtih panels made of ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong Flywire in the heel and midfoot that attaches to the laces for lockdown and reduced rearfoot motion. This lends a secure fit while helping to reduce overpronation. For a smoother, more efficient stride and increased stability, the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 also has dynamic cuboid support and a gender-specific arch bridge midfoot shank.
The Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 features a medial post along the midfoot and heel, as well as a heel crash pad and other stability features that work together to limit pronation without added stiffness. Large expanses of open mesh on the upper ensure plenty of ventilation, and a notched innersleeve cradles the foot for a comfortable run.
- For mild to moderate overpronators
- Phylon midsole and gender-specific, articulated crash pad adds even more lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom units in heel and forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Asymmetrical Flywire midfoot and heel panels for ultra-strong, lightweight support
- Reduced foam in the collar and tongue and reduced seams for less bulk and improved comfort
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole in a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Nike+ ready
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A