The Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 celebrates two decades of providing a smooth and fast ride in a stable and ever popular running shoe.
Updates from version 19 include the addition of a Dynamic Support midsole to smooth the transition from landing through toe-off.
The Flymesh constructed upper and midfoot system provide zoned support and total lockdown.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: 315g
- Dynamic Fit technology locks the foot down.
- Flymesh construction provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support midsole smoothes out the transition.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern is durable and provides great multi-surface traction.
- Polyester Text Synthetic Plastic
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A