From drizzle to downpour, the Nike Storm Fly women's running jacket fends off wet weather with waterproof, windproof fabric and strategic design details to help you stay dry and comfortable.
Every feature of this semi-fitted, impervious layer was designed with inclement weather in mind. A storm flap over the zip helps keep out wind and cold. The front zip pockets are bonded, waterproof and extended, with laser-cut fabric flaps to block out the elements. The seams are welded and sealed, with seam reinforcement tape added for extra protection from wind and water. Even the back vents are covered, allowing sweat to escape while keeping out cold and wind.
The Storm Fly running jacket is made of lightweight, breathable Storm-FIT 10 fabric to completely block wind and rain penetration at up to 10,000 mm of water pressure without trapping sweat inside so even when it's pouring you're covered.
Dri-FIT mesh vents enhance breathability and comfort.
- Storm-FIT 10 fabric for breathability and protection from the elements
- Seam-sealed, reinforced and welded seams to keep out wind and water
- Covered vents on front pockets and back for breathability and protection
- Dropped hem with drawcord for extra coverage
- Stand-up collar for warmth when needed
- Articulated sleeves for optimal range of motion and reduced irritation
- Cord-management clip on center-front zipper to keep media-player cords organised
- Media-player pocket inside right front pocket for secure storage
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fabric: Storm-FIT Body: 100% polyester. Vents/pocket bags: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A