Who says that stability shoes can’t be light, fast and nimble?
The Project E:Motion Road H3 features Pearl Izumi's most plush and stable platform. The medial midsole flare and tuned foam densities create a stable platform for very flexible feet that begin pronation at the heel. The revolutionary seamless upper hugs and supports the foot for an amazingly comfortable fit.
- Category: Moderate stability
- Heel / toe drop: 11mm
- Weight: 294g (UK size 8)
- Part of the Project E:Motion series, which has been engineered to provide the smoothest running experience
- Features Dynamic Offset technology for a lively and smooth ride that eliminates forefoot slap and reduces shock
- Low 4mm drop and a combination of shock absorbing and energy return foams
- Mid and rear-foot stability come from the medial flare of the midsole, and heel-to-forefoot medial foam hardness
- Designed for very flexible feet with a low arch height and heavy pronation
- Well cushioned
- Outsole has a rubber lugged pattern for traction and durability
- Seamless upper uses bonded technology for structure and durability, leaving the inside of the upper smooth and comfortable against your foot
- Insole has a deeply cupped heel that securely cradles the foot
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A