The Freedom ISO is Saucony's most innovative running experience to date.
Their first running shoe to feature a full-length EVERUN midsole, the Freedom ISO delivers more energy with every stride.
Although surprisingly light, the Freedom ISO has plenty of cushioning, with the EVERUN topsole construction bringing the plush feeling of EVERUN closer to your foot than ever before.
The upper is made using engineered stretch mesh and is as dynamic as it is light, with the ISOFIT system adapting to the natural movements of your foot.
This shoe feels fast like a racer but has the chops to carry you comfortably through longer runs.
- Category: Neutral / cushion
- Heel / toe drop: 4mm
- Weight: 255g
- The first ever full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Staff Review
Staff Review No