This edition of Saucony's flagship shoe, Guide 6, is attuned to the needs of runners seeking stability in an everyday training shoe.
Updates from version 5 include a revised sole unit, featuring triangular iBR+ pads integrated with deeper grooves in the forefoot for better flexibility and responsiveness. Three independently responsive pods in the SRC crashpad provide a smooth, efficient transition while a midfoot saddle promotes a snug, secure fit in the upper.
Molded from premium EVA, the ComfortLite Sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot.
- Category: Guidance
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 283gm
- Hydramax - collar lining material combining superior moisture management properties with a plush feel
- HRC+ - Additional 3mm of foam layered onto the strobel board for extra cushioned comfort
- Full-length ProGrid - Saucony's midsole technology is lighter than EVA foam and delivers incredible lightweight cushioning
- Dual denisty SSL maximises rebound without adding weight
- SRC Impact Zone - Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel for smooth transition to the midfoot
- ComfortLite Sockliner
- IBR+ - Outsole material, 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Triangular lug design
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A