The Saucony Hurricane ISO 3 running shoes dispel the myth that you can't combine stability with lightweight cushioned comfort.
Updates from the Hurricane ISO 2 include the introduction of an engineered mesh upper which, combined with Saucony's ISOFIT system, delivers a dynamic and adaptive fit.
With EVERUN topsole construction bringing the energy returning midsole cushioning closer to the foot, runners seeking a reliable support shoe with a premium feel need look no further than the Hurricane ISO 3.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 309g
- Updated EVERUN Landing Zone under the heel that maximizes energy return from heel down to toe up
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
- Newly added engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic, lightweight fit that’s comfortable from start to finish
- ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design for precise ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A