Guide 8 is Saucony's ultimate training partner for runners seeking a plush feel and light-to-moderate support.
This edition of the Guide features an even more flexible ride and a seamless forefoot designed to maximise comfort and minimise weight. The SRC Impact Zone now extends further into the midfoot, creating a full ground contact experience and improved transition.
The addition of breathable Open Mesh to the upper with FlexFilm overlays enhance the fit of the Guide 8 without adding any extra weight, running 5g lighter than version 7.
- Category: Guidance
- Weight: 252g
- Heel / toe offset: 8mm
- Open Mesh - highly breathable, lightweight upper
- FlexFilm - no-sew overlays enhance fit without adding weight
- RUNDRY - moisture management lining for a dry and comfortable run
- Reflective details to enhance visibility in low light conditions
- PowerGrid - Powerfoam intergrated with Grid midsole technology absorbs impact, distributes pressure and centres your foot for a smooth, responsive ride
- SSL - Saucony Super Light midsole maximises durability
- SRC Impact Zone - Super Rebound Compound absorbs impact and extends into the midfoot for improved transition
- IBR+ - Outsole material, 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- XT-900 - Premium carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A