The Saucony Hurricane 16 has the same stability as the Guide but features even more cushioning for runners who enjoy a plush, responsive ride.
Updates from the Hurricane 15 include a Flex Groove to the medial forefoot pod, a fully reflective heel window, redesigned Support Frame to secure a better fit in the heel and a more durable mesh upper.
The upgraded mesh enhances the fit and feel of the upper while Saucony's signature technologies, Support Frame and Sauc-Fit, secure the midfoot and heel without comprimising the responsiveness of the shoe.
- Category: Moderate / high stability
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 269g
- Support Frame - Molded support locks the heel in place for a secure, stable fit
- Sauc-Fit - Locks the midfoot to the platform while securing the heel
- HydraMax - Collar lining material combining superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite - Exceptionally responsive molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressure points in the forefoot.
- HRC+ Saucony have covered the strobel board with an additional 3mm of foam to deliver an incredibly cushioned ride
- Full-length PowerGrid midsole - Powerfoam material integrated with Grid technology to effectively centre the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure
- Impact Interface - Isolates and distributes impact upon heel strike
- SRC Impact Zone - Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crash pad, reducing torque for a smoother transition to the forefoot
- IBR+ 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber
- XT-900 - Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A