Already a fan favourite in the lightweight / neutral category, Saucony have upgraded the Kinvara 8 from previous edits while remaining true what makes it such a great shoe.
The two notable updates from the Kinvara 7 are in the upper and the midsole. Saucony have replaced the upper material with a new, highly breathable mesh which is lighter than on its predecessor and allows for greater airflow around the foot.
In the midsole, a full-length layer of EVERUN topsole cushioning has been added to make the Kinvara 8 even more responsive and bring cushioned comfort closer to your foot than ever before.
- Category: Lightweight / neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 4mm
- Weight: 196g
- EVERUN midsole: Saucony's breakthrough cushioning system is lively and responsive, for smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
- EVERUN Topsole construction: midsole cushioning placed closer to the foot for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support with a seamless and flexible fit
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A