The Saucony Omni 13 is a great option for moderate to high overpronators.
Updates from version 12 are aimed at providing a better fit and smoother transition without sacrificing on the support and cushioning you would expect from the Omni range.
The redesigned upper incorporates signature technologies Arch-Lock and Support Frame for a stellar fit. No-sew overlays have been added to the forefoot to enhance flexibility and reduce hot spots.
Full-length POWERGRID in the midsole absorbs impact distributes pressure for an exceptionally smooth and cushioned ride.
- Category: Moderate / high stability
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 264g
- Fully decoupled SRC crashpad provides smoother transitions and better support
- ARCH-LOCK provides a snug, supportive fit
- RUNDRY interior wicks away moisture
- Support Frame locks down the heel throughout the gait cycle
- POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning
- Sweat wicking HydraMAX collar lining
- Molded ComfortLite sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot.
- Dual density SSL EVA maximises rebound and durability
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) Impact Zone provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad and reduced torque for a smooth transition to the forefoot
- iBR+ is 33% lighter and more cushioned compared to standard blown rubber
- Durable XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and high wear-properties
- Staff Review
Staff Review No