Saucony Omni 14 proves that runners who need support can also enjoy cushioning and flexibility.
The upper has been redesigned from version 13 with Saucony's SAUC-FIT system for enhanced support for the midfoot and arch.
The plush feeling underfoot comes courtesy of POWERGRID in the midsole; Powerfoam material combined with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure for an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
Super lightweight, dual density SSL EVA provides responsive motion control for over-pronators.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe offset: 8mm
- Weight: 264g
- Sauc-Fit supports the medial arch and provides and snug, secure fit
- Support Frame provides enhanced support upon impact
- RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
- Medial bunion window
- POWERGRID midsole
- Dual density SSL EVA
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) absorbs shock and extends to the midfoot for a smooth transition
- iBR+ is 33% lighter and more cushioned compared to standard blown rubber
- Durable XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and high wear-properties
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A