Winner of the 2015 Runner's World Editor's Choice award in the Trail category, the Saucony Peregrine 5 is a flexible, go-fast trail shoe.
Aggressive, multi-directional lugs on the outsole provide high traction for a sure-footed ride that can perform on a variety of terrain types.
Rock plates in the midfoot and forefoot provide protection and rigidity while the 4mm offset provides a low profile, balanced feel.
The Peregrine 5 is fitted with a rubberised toe tip in the upper to enhance both durability and protection. A gusseted tongue helps stop debris getting into the shoe and for added protection the Peregrine is compatible with shoe gaiters.
- Category: Trail
- Weight: 272g
- Heel / toe offset: 4mm
- Rubberized toe-tip enhances durability and protection
- FlexFilm no-sew overlays enhance fit without adding weight
- Gusseted tongue
- Gaiter compatible
- Reflective detail on heel
- POWERGRID heel insert provides cushioning upon foot strike
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO)rock plates in mid- and forefoot provide protection without rigidity
- Multi-directional lugs
- Perimeter tread features high traction rubber with great grip and adaptability
- Interior tread features ultra-durable XT-900 premium carbon rubber offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A