Saucony women's ProGrid Guide 5 is a lightweight daily training option, offering comfort and support to runners who require a touch of stability in their running shoe.
Updates from version 4 include shedding 40g of weight and dropping the heel / toe drop from 12mm to 8mm for a smoother ride. The addition of a sweat-wicking HydraMax sockliner keeps your foot cool and dry for enhanced comfort.
Full length ProGrid Lite running through the midsole provides the responsive, cushioned feel that makes this shoe such a popular choice.
- Category: Stability
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 258g
- HydraMAX Lining superior lining material has great moisture wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- Full-Length ProGrid™ Lite is Saucony's lightest version of ProGrid and runs the length of the foot-bed providing a seamless transition, incredible cushioning and responsiveness
- Dual Density Impulse EVA blend maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight in the shoes, giving you a comfy and cushioned ride
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) Impact Zone provides shock absorption and sets the foot up for a smooth, comfy landing and take-off
- Comfortride Sockliner offers moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial properties as well as improved step-in comfort
- HRC+ added to the strobel board gives an instant feel of comfort and cushioning
- IBR is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties compared to standard blown rubber
- XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Staff Review
Staff Review No