The Jazz 14 trail running shoes from Saucony have incredible cushioning for off-road adventures.
Durable materials in the upper provide protection in rugged conditions and agressive multi-directional lugs keep you sure-footed on most terrains.
- Category: Trail
- Weight: 281g
- Breathable Airmesh upper is complemented with supportive overlays
- Compression Moulded EVA midsole combined with ProGrid technology for a responsive, luxury cushioning
- Rearfoot and Forefoot HRC cushioning provides responsive impact absorbtion and dynamic toe-off respectively
- HRC Strobel Board provides an additional layer of cushioned comfort
- XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Aggressive multi-directional triangular gugs provide great traction when running on unpredictable surfaces
- Comfortride open cell foam sockliner is breathable and macrobial and provides superior cushioning
- Midfoot Bridge provides torsional rigidity minimising the risk of fallen arches
- Scotchlite reflective details enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A