Redesigned to be more responsive and flexible than previous versions, the Saucony Ride 5 is a daily training shoe for neutral runners.
Weighing 30g less than the Ride 4, the heel / toe offset has been reduced from 12mm to 8mm to promote a more balanced, efficient stride throughout the gait cycle.
ProGrid™ technology (previously in heel only) has been extended to the entire foot bed for a more seamless feel.
The heel edge of the Ride 5 is bevelled (rounded) for a smoother transition from heel strike to midfoot, and more flex grooves have been carved into the forefoot design for better overall flexibility.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 244 gm
- Sweat-wicking HydraMax collar lining
- Comfortride Sockliner
- HRC+ strobel board with an additional 3mm of cushioning
- Full-length ProGrid midsole
- SSL EVA
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) Impact Zone reduces torque and allows a smooth transition
- IBR+ is 33% lighter with 3 times more cushioning than standard blown rubber
- Triangular lug design
- XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A