The bar in cushioning and comfort has been raised in the Saucony Triumph ISO 3.
By increasing the EVERUN landing zone Saucony has increased the energy return for a smoother and more responsive ride. Lasting three times longer than standard EVA foam, EVERUN conforms to the shape of your foot, reducing pressure to the forefoot and providing improved impact protection.
EVERUN topsole brings the cushioning closer to your foot for the ultimate feeling of comfort, while the ISOFIT upper adapts to the movement of your foot for a more dynamic fit and natural feel.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 261g
- Updated Everun Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUN Topsole construction puts the layer of EVERUN directly under the sockliner to bring the cushioned feeling closer to your foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Staff Review
Staff Review No