Stance have created some not so basic basics to keep you running full speed ahead.
The Uncommon Solids crew-length running sock features a network of mesh vents wraps from the top of the foot to the arch to further enhance breathability while air channel cushioning uses an articulated foot bed to increase padding and airflow. The Uncommon Solids Crew 200 needle count stitching is paired with a reinforced heel and toe for a clean appearance and plenty of durability.
For an unrivaled fit and exceptional support, this crew sock features anatomically correct designs for the left and right foot.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
Caring for your Stance Running Socks:
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
- Wash inside-out.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A