If time is relative, then you better grab Stance's Speed of Light crew-length running socks before they're gone for good.
Stance created these performance running socks at the intersection of art and science, with a galactic design that disguises its serious construction.
Each pair features selective cushioning where your feet naturally make contact with the ground, while individual fits for the right and left foot offer customized arch support.
A reinforced toe and heel offer added durability, while breathable performance mesh keeps feet cool.
Every pair sports a reflective logo to help keep you safe and seen, mile after mile.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
Caring for your Stance Running Socks:
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
- Wash inside-out.
- Staff Review
Staff Review N/A