The Under Armour Charged Bandit 3 is a radical step up from its predecessor.
Visibly much cleaner in its construction, the Charged Bandit 3 has a super lightweight engineered knit upper that offers a more personalised fit, along with great flex.
The shoe is noticeably lighter in hand, coming in at almost 20g less than the Charged Bandit 2, despite the midsole upgrading to dual-layer Charged Cushioning® for an enhanced feeling of responsiveness.
Under Armour have also lowered the heel / toe drop from 10mm to 8mm which, combined with the other revisions, delivers a shoe that feels faster, more comfortable and has increased energy return.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 259g
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
- Engineered knit upper hugs the foot for lightweight, flexible support
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner molds to the foot
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Staff Review
Staff Review No