The Under Armour Speedform Europa running shoe is a responsive daily mileage option for those seeking a stability shoe that doesn't tip the scales.
Under Armour's innovative SpeedForm® constructed upper molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distractions.
Built off the same cushioning as their high-end neutral offering, Gemini 3, the Europa has been customised with a dual density midsole post to prevent excessive inward foot motion. UA Charged Cushioning® uses compressed foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return.
- Category: Guidance
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 295g
- UA SpeedForm® construction
- Coreshort midfoot panels provides ultimate lockdown & midfoot support
- Lightweight mesh used on the tongue and toe box to enhance fit & increase ventilation
- External TPU heel for added support & structure
- Embedded sockliner for added cushioning, support & seamless comfort
- Updated Charged Cushioning® midsole
- Micro G® heel unit & medial posting increase protection & stabilization
- Built-in stability plate helps prevent over-pronation
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- Staff Review
Staff Review No