The Under Armour men's Gemini 3 RE is a cushioned shoe for those with a neutral running style.
This innovative shoe features Record Equipped; technology which knows when you've started running and records your route, mileage and pace so you don't have to carry/wear a run tracker. When your run has finished the shoe transmits the data via Bluetooth to the MapMyRun app for you to view and analyse.
Version 3 of the Gemini retains Under Armour's SpeedForm® constructed upper, which molds to the foot for a precision fit, with the addition of a Threadbourne midfoot panel to provide an additional element of support with a distinctive style.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 279g
- Record Equipped Technology tracks, analyses & stores virtually every running metric
- Jump Around: a simple jump test to help you decide the intensity of your next run
- Includes 1-year membership to UA MapMyRun MVP
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction upper
- Threadborne midfoot panel provides structure & distinct style
- Engineered mesh used on the tongue and toe box to enhance fit & increase ventilation
- Internal heel counter provides seamless, lightweight support & structure
- Embedded sockliner for added cushioning, support & seamless comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compressed foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Micro G® heel unit increases protection & stabilisation
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- Staff Review
Staff Review No