The Under Armour Threadbourne Fortis is a lightweight running shoe in the neutral category.
The woven upper is constructed from Threadbourne, an adaptive yet supportive and hard-wearing fabric that fits your foot shape like a glove.
Underfoot, the Molded Charged Cushioning sockliner acts like a memory foam, conforming to the shape of the wearer's foot for a personalised fit and feel. Featuring Dual-layer Charged cushioning in the midsole, the Threadbourne Fortis offers a cushioned and responsive ride.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel / toe drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 268g
- Threadborne embroidered upper provides breathability, structure, support & directional strength
- Internal ankle bootie provides a snug, supportive fit
- Molded Charged Cushioning® sockliner forms to the foot for a personalised fit & unrivaled comfort
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Multi-surface traction outsole pattern engineered to grip any surface
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas